Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Why was Jamarian never picked to play basketball with the other kids?
- How do you treat people who are disabled? Do you leave them out or include them?
- What team did Jamarian get to play on?
- What did the coach say about him? How did he practice?
- What Jamarian do to help his team?
- How does Jamarian inspire you?
- What are you not good at in school or in life?
- How does Jamarian’s story inspire you to overcome that struggle?
- In the Bible, in Romans 8:37, God says, “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."How does this verse encourage us to overcome the challenges in our lives?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!