Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What promise did Alex make? Why?
- What did Alex turn down to keep his promise?
- What promises have you made that you have kept?
- What promises have you broken?
- Have anyone made a promise to you and broken it? How did it make you feel?
- Why is it important to keep our word?
- In what ways will you be a person who is a promise keeper now?
- In what ways will you be a promise keeper in the future?
- In the Bible, in James 1:27, it says, “For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ.” What does this verse mean and how does it make you feel?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!