Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What did Zaira snitch about?
- How did she do it?
- Why did she write the note?
- Would you do what she did? Why or why not?
- Why is snitching considered such a bad thing?
- What happens to the victims of crime when no one reports what they saw?
- What does this allow the criminals to do?
- What will you do the next time you see someone committing a crime?
- In the Bible, in Proverbs 24:11-12, it says, “Rescue those being led away to death…If you say, ‘But we knew nothing about this,’ …does not He who guards your life know it.” What does this verse mean when it comes to helping victims? Who is the one guarding your life?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!