Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What did the football team plan to do that the coach did not know about? Why?
- How did this make Keith (the disabled player) feel?
- How did it make his parents feel?
- How did it affect one of his teammates who was interviewed?
- Do you show kindness to people with physical or mental disabilities? How?
- Have you seen people make fun of people with physical or mental disabilities?
- Have you participated in this by laughing along with them?
- What will you do next time when someone is laughing at or making fun of someone with a disability?
- In the Bible, in Luke 6:31, Jesus says, Do to others as you would have them do to you. If you had a disability, how would you want others to treat you?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!