Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What happened to Chandler as she tried to finish the Marathon?
- Did she finish? How?
- What did Chandler say about what to do when you fall down?
- Have you wanted to quit something before finishing? What was it?
- What classes, sport or challenge are you having a struggle?
- How can you do what Chandler did when you are struggling to finish something?
- Who do you know that is struggling in something (a class, sport or some other challenge)?
- How can you be like that young girl that helped Chandler in helping this person that is struggling?
- In the Bible, in Hebrews 12:1-2, it says, …let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. What does this verse encourage us to do? What does the word, race, represent in this verse?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!