Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How bad of shape was Arthur in? Why?
- What did the doctors tell him?
- What did he started doing to change his condition?
- Did he get back in shape overnight? How hard was it?
- How much weight did he lose and how long did it take?
- How does Arthur’s story inspire you?
- What are your struggling with in your life (bad habit, hard class, lack of confidence, fear of something, etc.)?
- What do you need to do to start changing this condition?
- Will you change overnight?
- So what will you have to keep doing to see progress?
- In the Bible, in Galatians 6:9, it says, So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. What does this verse encourage us to do? What will we receive if we don’t give up?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!