Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What do you think of Rudy Gobert playing around with the coronavirus before his diagnosis?
- Can you be contagious without showing symptoms? (Yes)
- What could have been the consequences of his actions?
- Why is it important that we take the coronavirus pandemic seriously?
- Why is it important that we don't panic at the same time?
- So how do we take it seriously, but not panic?
- Who are the people that are most vulnerable to getting seriously ill or even dying from the disease? (Older people and people who have medical issues)
- How can we help keep them safe?
- What are the basic things that all of us need to do to minimize the spread of the virus?
- The Bible says in 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." How should we apply this verse to the coronavirus pandemic?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.