Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What did Christian’s Dad Do?
- What did Christian do to make up for what his Dad did?
- Would you do what Christian did? Why or why not?
- Why is Christian not growing up being like his father?
- Do you have someone in your family, school or neighborhood that could influence you to go the wrong way in life? In what wrong way?
- Will you choose to be different like Christian chose to be different?
- In what way are you choosing to be different?
- What kind of role model do you want to be for others to follow?
- In the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 11:1, the Apostle Paul says to the Corinthians, Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. How will following Christ help you be a good role model for others to follow?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!