Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- The song says that real love is: "More than them feelings you felt. Listening when she/he talk. Apologize when it’s your fault. Even when it’s a seesaw, if you love them then you resolve." What do each of these statements about love mean?
- What does the “Hook” of the song say real love is?
- What does it mean to be patient in a relationship?
- Jesus said, “Greater love has no one than this that one lay down his life for his friends.” Do you agree with this?
- How can a person lay down their life for others without actually dying?
- What did you learn about love and relationships from this discussion?
- How will this help you make the right decisions in this area of your life?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?