Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What is the main point of this song?
- Who do you know that came from tough and small beginnings but did great things with their lives?
- What did they do that enabled them to achieve what they achieved?
- What will you do to follow their example?
- In one part of the song it says, “Just believe in yourself now. If you really want to stand out, you can’t worry about the in-crowd. Just gotta keep your head down and focus on your work.” Which of these things are you doing and which ones are you struggling to do? Why?
- What great thing do you want to accomplish with your life?
- What are the obstacles that you have to overcome with your life?
- Who should you ask to help you accomplish your goals?
- In Philippians 4:13 it says that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. What do you need to do to let Jesus strengthen you to do great things for Him in this world?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!