Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What does the dad do with his son?
- What are the reasons why the father does this with his son?
- What kind of relationship do you think this father have with his son?
- How will this help this boy as he grows up? Why?
- How does this video inspire you to be a good father one day?
- What kind of activities do you think you will do with your son or daughter?
- What else does it take to be a good father?
- How are you preparing yourself now to be a good dad?
- If you have a child, how are you spending quality time with him or her? And how are you striving to be a good dad?
- In the Bible, in Ephesians 6:4, it says, Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. How can a father provoke their children to be angry? What should they do instead.
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!