Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- For every 15 minutes, how much time are students distracted when they are trying to study?
- What distracts you when you are trying to study?
- How can you eliminate these distractions?
- What is habit staking and how can it help you with studying more regularly?
- What does it mean to be a life-long learner?
- What does James Clear mean when he says, “You do not rise to the level of your goals; you fall to the level of your systems. So often we think success is about the goal but it is really about the habit and the system that you follow”?
- How can you apply what he says to succeeding in your classes?
- What are three of your academic goals for this year?
- What study habit system will you use to reach these goals?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.