Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What was one thing that the Latino college students said in the video that spoke to you in a special way? Why?
- Why do you want to go to college?
- Will you be the first in your family to go to college? If you will be the first, how do think this will feel? Why?
- What is the importance of getting a college education?
- How can it make life better for you and your family?
- What do you need to do now to keep working towards your goal of going to college?
- How will you make sure you earn scholarships to pay for your college education?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.