Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What was the song talking about?
- How does taking revenge lead to a never-ending cycle of destruction?
- Are gang members the only people caught up in a never-ending cycle of destruction?
- What does the singer mean when he says, "When we go eye for eye, then we all end up blind?"
- How will you make peace in your community, school or in your home?
- What will you do to settle your conflicts in a peaceful way?
- How will you spread this message of peace?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.