Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Why was Jamarian never picked to play basketball with the other kids?
- How do you treat people who are disabled? Do you leave them out or include them?
- What team did Jamarian get to play on?
- What did the coach say about him? How did he practice?
- What did Jamarian do to help his team?
- How does Jamarian inspire you?
- What are you not good at in school or in life?
- How does Jamarian’s story inspire you to overcome that struggle?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.