Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Why do Jia and Zuri say they are twins?
- Their mothers are happy about this but concerned at the same time. Why?
- Why is it so nice to see this white and black girl being such close friends?
- Do you have a friend of another race? Why or why not?
- Do you eat lunch with classmates of other races? Why or why not?
- What do you think of interracial dating?
- Would you consider dating someone outside your race? Why or why not?
- How would your parents and family react if you dated someone of a different race?
- How can you help break down the racial barriers that exist in our society?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.