Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How poor was the Jiles family? What did the children have to do?
- Once the children grew up what house were they able to buy?
- What kind of lives are they living now?
- How did they make it out of poverty?
- Why is education so important for rising above poverty?
- How can entrepreneurship also help people become prosperous?
- What will you do to live a life of prosperity instead of poverty?
- What can you do to help others improve their lives?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!