Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What did Jermaine do that caused him to go to prison?
- Why did Jermaine decide to change his life?
- Jermaine believes that there are three reasons why he became Mayor of his town; what are those three reasons? (God, education and volunteer work)
- What is something that you need to change or improve in your life?How will you change or improve this area of your life?
- Who can you get to help you?
- What goal do you want to achieve with your life?
- How will you get there?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.