Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What special thing did these two women do?
- What were they first going to do (keep going)?
- Why did they turn back to help the man?
- What did they say to the man that helped him change his mind on committing suicide?
- When have you kept going when you have seen somebody depressed?
- When have you stopped and helped somebody who was feeling down?
- How did your actions in stopping that person, make a positive impact on them and others.
- How can we show people that we care about them?
- How can we give people hope?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.