Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What happened to Chandler as she tried to finish the Marathon?
- Did she finish? How?
- What did Chandler say about what to do when you fall down?
- Have you wanted to quit something before finishing? What was it?
- What classes, sport or challenge are you having a struggle?
- How can you do what Chandler did when you are struggling to finish something?
- Who do you know that is struggling in something (a class, sport or some other challenge)?
- How can you be like that young girl that helped Chandler in helping this person that is struggling?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.