Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- In the song it talks about a mentor being sort of like a ripcord. How is a mentor life a ripcord?
- Also, in the song it says that a mentor is sort of like a surfboard. How is a mentor like a surfboard?
- The last part of Verse 1 talks about young people giving up on life or being confused. Do you know any of your peers who are like this? Are some doing drugs?
- What is a big sis? Big bro? Big homie?
- How are you or how can you be a big sis, big bro, or big homie for your peers or siblings?
- Who will you go mentor?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!