Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- How bad of shape was Arthur in? Why?
- What did the doctors' tell him?
- What did he started doing to change his condition?
- Did he get back in shape overnight? How hard was it?
- How much weight did he lose and how long did it take?
- How does Arthur’s story inspire you?
- What are your struggling with in your life (bad habit, hard class, lack of confidence, fear of something, etc.)?
- What do you need to do to start changing this condition?
- Will you change overnight?
- So what will you have to keep doing to see progress?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.