Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- In the “Hook” of the song it says, Mediocrity gon hate this. What does mediocrity mean?
- Why does mediocrity hate greatness?
- In Verse 1 of the song it says, “Focus getting better every day, just 1%, 1%. What does this have to do with pursuing greatness?
- Are you focusing on getting a little better every day? In what areas of your life?
- What does a little better every day turn into?
- At the end of Verse 1 it says, “Just commit, just commit!” What does commitment have to do with pursuing greatness?
- Are you committed to pursuing greatness? How do you show it?
- What does practice have to do with pursuing greatness?
- What are you practicing
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!