Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What was Marshay and Ivory able to accomplish even though they were teen mothers?
- Why were they determined to graduate high school?
- How will this accomplishment help their children in the long run?
- Do you think they also should get a college degree? Why or why not?
- What are the words of encouragement that Marshay shares at the end of the video? (You can do it, no matter how hard…, you can do it.)
- How will you apply Marshay’s words of encouragement in your life?
- Why is education a key to having a good future for you and your children?
- Can you inspire others like Marshay and Ivory? How?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!