Watch the video with your mentee(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- The song says that real love is: More than them feelings you felt. Listening when she/he talk. Apologize when it’s your fault. Even when it’s a seesaw, if you love them then you resolve. What do each of these statements about love mean?
- What does the “Hook” of the song say real love is?
- What does it mean to be patient in a relationship?
- A famous person said, “Greater love has no one than this that one lay down his life for his friends.” Do you agree with this?
- How can a person lay down their life for others without actually dying?
- What did you learn about love and relationships from this discussion?
- How will this help you make the right decisions in this area of your life?
After the mentoring conversation, click on the red link to fill out and submit the survey form: Survey Link. Please do this to help us know how this material is being used. It is quick and easy. Thanks!