Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What is the main point of this song?
- Who do you know that came from tough and small beginnings but did great things with their lives?
- What did they do that enabled them to achieve what they achieved?
- What will you do to follow their example?
- In one part of the song it says, “Just believe in yourself now. If you really want to stand out, you can’t worry about the in-crowd. Just gotta keep your head down and focus on your work.” Which of these things are you doing and which ones are you struggling to do? Why?
- What great thing do you want to accomplish with your life?
- What are the obstacles that you have to overcome with your life?
- Who should you ask to help you accomplish your goals?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.