Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What does the repeating line, "All of your decisions affect just how you living," mean to you?
- From the song, what are some important decisions that youth have to make?
- When did you choose to make a right decision? What was it? How did it affect your life?
- When did you choose to make a wrong decision? What was it? How did it affect your life?
- What bad decisions do you see other people making?
- How will you avoid making the same mistakes?
- How will you make sure you make the right decisions in life? Who will help you make these right decisions?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.