Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- In the video it says that the love of money can be the root of evil. How can the love of money be the root of evil?
- What is the difference between loving money and using money for good?
- Do you know how much money it takes to provide the things you will want to have and do in life?
- How much money per year do you hope to make? Why?
- How will you earn this amount of money? What career will you have?
- What do you need to do now to start working towards this money goal?
- What else is money for besides just spending it on yourself and your family?
- How will you use money to be a blessing to others and make a difference in this world?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.