Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Who is talking in the interview? (Jay Williams)
- What is he talking about?
- What amazed him about Kobe?
- How many points did Kobe make in the game?
- What can you learn from Kobe's example?
- How will you work hard not only in your sport but also in school?
- Where else should you work hard?
- Why is working hard one of the keys to having success in whatever you do?
- In the Bible in Colossians 3:23-24 it says, Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Why is working hard for God so important?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
*Do You Believe This Conversation Made A Difference? If So, Click
Click Here For More Mentoring Conversations
*Let us to know how this material is being used...
After the mentoring conversation, click on the link to complete our survey: Survey Link. It is quick and easy.