Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- The song asks the question over and over, "What it takes to be a leader?" What do you think it takes to be a leader?
- Which leadership qualities do you think you have?
- Which leadership qualities are you the weakest?
- What leaders do you admire and look up to? Why?
- Do you consider yourself a leader now? Who are you leading?
- What can you do now to be a positive leader for your siblings, schoolmates and friends in your neighborhood?