Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- Have you ever felt like giving up on something? What was it? Did you quit or keep going? Why?
- Do you feel like giving up on something right now? What will you do? Why?
- What are some excuses some people come up with for quitting?
- How do you show that you are not a quitter (in your sport, in your classes, at home, in life)?
- What happens to quitters in life?
- What happens to those who refuse to quit when life gets hard?
- In the Bible in Galatians 6:9 it says, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." What does this verse mean in light of what we have been talking about?
- Have you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior?