Watch the video below with a youth(s), then use the questions below to have a mentoring conversation with them.
- What are some false definitions of what it means to be a man?
- What are the real definitions of what it means to be a man?
- Do you consider yourself to be a man? Why or why not?
- What do you need to do to become a man or become a better man?
- Why are good men needed?
- What do good men provide for their families and their communities?
- Will you be that kind of good man? Why? How?
- A man once said, “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.” Have you put childish ways behind you? Which childish ways?